Epson l360 printer’s Inkpad is nearing the end of its service life, Epson printers work very well when compared to like other printers, their supply is too. The most common error in the Epson printer is the ink pad error.
We get the error when the waste ink pads are overflow at the end of their service life as mentioned in the error. How to clear/delete the error is the ink pad at the end of its service life? To remove this error you need to download and reset Epson l360 resetter software
How do I download Epson l360 Resetter?
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. Click on the Run AdjPro file.
3. Next, click on – select button
4. Choose your printer model name (Epson L360)
5. Now choose the port, click on Ok
6. After, click on a particular adjustment mode
7. Now select Waste Ink Pad Counter – click on Ok
8. select or tick on Main Pad Counter
9. Click on the Check button
10. Select the Initialization button, to reset the waste ink pad counter
11. Next, turn off your printer
Why is the light on my printer blinking?
This condition can arise whilst the printer is out of paper or has a paper jam and might even include a blunders message that is displayed on your pc. The subsequent manipulate panel indicates a mild sample: reset light: flash. Powerlight: on.
The subsequent sections describe the maximum commonplace faults indicated by using the flashing light mixtures displayed at the manage panel, accompanied by using answers for each mixture. Discover the sample of flashing lighting you’re going through after which follow the troubleshooting steps.