Download the Epson L3100 Adjustment Program Ink Pads and reset the utility and fix your problem. Then reset the flood and reset the security counter, breathing life back into your printer.
The explanation behind doing this, as Epson suggests, is that your ink pads are full need be replaces.
I reset the Epson l3100 printer, and the ink cushions were not replacing. Indicates that you need to give up programming to reset your printer. In case you have not yet downloaded the Epson L3100 Adjustment Program.
Download Epson l3100 adjustment program full crack
Epson L3100 Printer on the Epson Printers with Epson Adjustment Program Epson L3100 Resetter to reset Waste Ink Counter Overflow and Flash Lights Error Status
The Epson L3100 printer displays the problem message “Printer’s waste ink pads overflow at the end of their service life.”
Your Epson L3100 printer has a red light blinking & flashing error: You must download and reset your Epson L3100 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with the Epson L3100 Resetter.
Epson l3100 ink pad reset (service required)
The Epson L3100 printer has a large number of sponge pads, called “waste ink pads.” During printer head cleaning, it produces waste ink. These pads absorb this type of waste ink when the waste ink pads overflow, causing the Epson L3100 printer to stop working automatically.
Download l3100 Epson adjustment program
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. Click on Adjprog.exe and click on the Run AdjPro file.
3. Next, click on – select button
4. choose your printer model name (Epson L3100)
5. Now choose port – click on Ok
6. After, click on a particular adjustment mode
7. Now select Waste Ink Pad Counter – click on Ok
8. Next, select or tick on Main Pad Counter
9. Click on the Check button
10. To reset the waste ink pad counter, select the Initialization button
11. Next, please turn off your printer, and restart it.
Free download Epson? Epson L3110 resetter