Epson M3180 Resetter Eco tank combines efficiency and productivity with the monochrome M3180 printer. Precision is powered by core heat-free technology that provides fast print speeds at 20 IPM on the laser-quality text. Which offer an ultra high-page yield of up to 6,000 pages, save up to 50% on paper cost with auto-duplex capabilities? To reset the Epson M3180, you must download the Epson M3180 resetter
At a cost of 12 paisa per print, copy, ADF Compact integrated tank design High-yield pigment ink bottle spill-free, error-refilling print speed 39 ppm Wi-Fi Direct PCL Support , Epson Warranty of Peace of Mind up to 3 years or enjoy warranty coverage of 100,00 prints.
Epson M3180 resetter Service required error
Epson M3180 Printer and all model printers have built-in software or firmware that count the number of prints you make, and each model is limited to generating messages such as “Your printer needs maintenance” or Service Required
If you do not reset the main pad counter’ these messages will continue, this period is called overflow Each and every model also has prints that are allowed to overflow, after which your printer stops working automatically, and you can observe all lights flashing on the printer.
Epson M3180 resetter Adjustment program
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. click on Run AdjPro file.
3. Next, click on – select button
4. And choose your printer model name (Epson M3180)
5. Next, choose the port – click on Ok
6. After, click on particular adjustment mode
7. Click on Ok – Waste Ink Pad Counter
8. Tick on Main Pad Counter
9. Click on Check button
10. Select the Initialization button, to reset the waste ink pad counter,
11. Next, turn off your printer, now restart it.