The official version of this software is the Epson L380 adjustment program tool that you can download from here. Here, we provide the latest Epson L380 reset download link
Today, we share Epson’s adjustment program. It’s called Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 or Epson adjustment Program. Why this software or program. Because this is Epson’s waste pad cleaning software
How do I fix the red light on my Epson printer?
Epson is the most famous printer manufacturer and their l380 has some amazing key features. One of the time Epson printer’s displays errors like all lights blinking and service required error. When red lights start flashing, at the time printer stops working automatically due to waste ink overflow issues, now download Epson Resetter tool to reset your Epson printer.
If your Epson printer stops printing and the red LEDs flash continuously, now you are worried about these problems. Now you are looking for the best solution on the internet on how to fix Red light issue on Epson printer. Don’t worry we are here, you need to reset Epson l380 printer. In this site, we will discuss the Epson all lights blinking error, for more information stays with us.
How do I reset my Epson waste ink?
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. Click on the Run AdjPro file.
3. Next, click on – select button
4. Choose your printer model name (Epson L380)
5. Now choose the port, click on Ok
6. After, click on a particular adjustment mode
7. Now select Waste Ink Pad Counter – click on Ok
8. select or tick on Main Pad Counter
9. Click on the Check button
10. Select the Initialization button, to reset the waste ink pad counter
11. Next, turn off your printer.