Epson l220 printers all red lights blinking mean the printer has paper jam issue or sensor problem error occurs. Now first of all please check roller jam or paper jam, next fix that problem.
And also, paper and ink lights flashing mean the issue is ink cartridges not set properly or need to clean. Other one checks the sensor’s head and cleans it, check out the following methods.
How do I reset my Epson l220 ink cartridge?
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. Click on the Run AdjPro file.
3. Next, click on – select button
4. Choose your printer model name (Epson L220)
5. Now choose the port, click on Ok
6. After, click on a particular adjustment mode
7. Now select Waste Ink Pad Counter – click on Ok
8. select or tick on Main Pad Counter
9. Click on the Check button
10. Select the Initialization button, to reset the waste ink pad counter
11. Next, turn off your printer
What is a fatal error in the Epson printer?
Epson printers having fatal errors or problems, you can find how to solve them. The printers may be pleasant defined as pc peripheral gadgets which can be used to obtain difficult copies of information which might be saved in a computer of their virtual formats.
Of the most common printer errors The Epson E-01 error code you may encounter during a printing session. Epson Manual Epson Printer Error-01 has been identified as a fatal error.
This means that the printer cannot complete the self-test; it begins to check all its systems and components when you turn on the printer. The mistake occurs precisely whilst the printer starts off evolved booting after the system starts on its very own.