Download Epson l380 resetter tool to reset the Epson l380 model printer today. Using this tool you can fix the service required error and all red light blinking on Epson l380 printer.
When your printers waste ink pad overflow at the time at the end of their service life, now printer needs to reset service life, now you can fix this issue by using the Epson l380 adjustment program in this website. You can also download the new reset program for all model printers like Epson L380, L383, L385 and L485
What is Epson adjustment program?
Epson adjustment program means, this is the best solution for all your Epson printer problems. One of the most common problem Epson printers waste ink pads is overflow. In this issue, at the printing time printers waste ink pad at the end of their service life, now you can observe on computer screen please contact Epson support
In this post, we will share about 100% genuine working solution for all the above problems. The best solution for all Epson printer adjustment program issues, now you can download the Epson Resetter tool and Epson also known as Epson adjustment program. Using this tool you can easily reset waste ink pad counter on your Epson, L210, L220, L310, L360, L365, and L120 printers and reset the flashlight error condition
How do I reset my Epson l380?
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. Click on the Run AdjPro file.
3. Next, click on – select button
4. Choose your printer model name (Epson L380)
5. Now choose the port, click on Ok
6. After, click on a particular adjustment mode
7. Now select Waste Ink Pad Counter – click on Ok
8. select or tick on Main Pad Counter
9. Click on the Check button
10. Select the Initialization button, to reset the waste ink pad counter
11. Next, turn off your printer.