How do I fix the blinking red light on my Epson l380? : Download the Epson l380 resetter tool to reset the Deskjet l380 model printer today. Using this tool you can fix the service-required error and all red lights blinking on the Deskjet l380 printer.
When your printers waste ink pad overflow at the time at end of their service life, now the printer needs to reset its service life, now you can fix this issue by using the l380 adjustment program on this website. You can also download the new reset program for all model printers like Deskjet L380, L383, L385 and L485
Read Also: Epson Adjustment Program l3101
Epson L380 Service Required
What is the Epson adjustment program?
Epson adjustment program means, this is the best solution for all your Deskjet printer problems. One of the most common problems with machine waste ink pads is overflow. In this issue, at the printing time printers waste ink pad at the end of their service life, now you can observe this on the computer screen please contact Deskjet support
In this post, we will share about 100% genuine working solutions for all the above problems. The best solution for all Deskjet machine adjustment program issues, is now you can download the tool and Deskjet also known as the Adjustment program. Using this tool you can easily reset the waste ink pad counter on your L210, L220, L310, L360, L365, and L120 printers and reset the flashlight error condition
How do I fix the blinking red light on my Epson l380?
How do I reset my Epson l380?
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. Click on the Run AdjPro file.
3. Next, click on – the select button
4. Choose your printer model name ( L380)
5. Now choose the port, click on Ok
6. After, click on a particular adjustment mode
7. Now select Waste Ink Pad Counter – click on Ok
8. select or tick on Main Pad Counter
9. Click on the Check button
10. Select the Initialization button, to reset the waste ink pad counter
11. Next, turn off your printer.
How do I fix the blinking red light on my Epson l380? You are Successfully Fixed