A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life, The most common error in the Epson printer is the waste ink pad over flow. According to the manufacturer this error occurs when the printer reaches the size of the printable page. Epson Printer Reset Error a printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life – Epson printer’s paintings nicely compared to the other printers, their supply desires to be changed. A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life.
SOLVED: ink pad at the end of its service life – Epson Printer
Ink Pad is at the end of its life – Error As mentioned, this is the error we get when the ink expires. How do I remove / remove the ink plate at the end of its life? Showing error Message after 6500 printed pages
A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life
Epson Printer ink pad Collected Personal data
To take away this mistake, we want software called wic reset. The software is free but does not have the necessary keys to remove the bugs. In this article, we will talk about software that is completely free and does not require a keyboard to eliminate errors, but this software only works with Epson L130, L220,
Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error Counter Reset Solutions
|EPSON L100||EPSON L110||EPSON L120||EPSON L130||EPSON L200|
|EPSON L210||EPSON L220||EPSON L300||EPSON L350||EPSON L355|
|EPSON L360||EPSON L365||EPSON L375||EPSON L380||EPSON L383|
|EPSON L385||EPSON L485||EPSON L405||EPSON L455||EPSON L500|
|EPSON L550||EPSON L555||EPSON L565||EPSON L655||EPSON L800|
|EPSON L805||EPSON L810||EPSON L850||EPSON L1455||EPSON L1300|
|EPSON L1800||EPSON L3100||EPSON L3110||EPSON L3101||EPSON L3115|
|EPSON L3116||EPSON L3150||EPSON L3156||EPSON L4150||EPSON L3050|
|EPSON L3060||EPSON L6161||EPSON L6171||EPSON L6170||EPSON L6160|
|EPSON L5190||EPSON L361||EPSON L475||EPSON L310|
How do I fix Epson ink pad at the end of its service life?
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. Click on Adjprog.exe and click on Run AdjPro file.
3. Next, click on – select button
4. And choose your printer model name (Epson L380 reset utility)
5. Now choose port – click on Ok
6. after click on particular adjustment mode button
7. Now choose Waste Ink Pad Counter – click on Ok
8. Next select or tick on Main Pad Counter
9. Click on Check button
10. To reset the waste ink pad counter, select the Initialization button
11. Next, please turn off your printer, and restart it.